Boldly show your support of breast cancer awareness with these socks. Great to wear at walks, Relay for Life, team games (football, softball, basketball, volleyball, cheerleading and more!) or to use as fundraisers. We have had so many customers tell us the many ways they have used these socks, from children wearing them at football games where the team supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month, cheerleaders who add this as a special touch to their uniforms, to adult runners who use them to boldly show their support of breast cancer awareness in a 5K. Ladies sized 9-11; fits shoe sizes 5-12. With the composition of nylon and spandex, these are able to fit tiny legs, yet stretch to fit larger calves. Please note that the socks may seem tight fitting at first due to the spandex, but usually stretches after one use to make the fit a bit more comfortable. (**Please note, for sanitary purposes, we can not accept returns for socks that are used in any way or removed from their retail packaging.)
- •Effective 9/3/13 - Per requests from our customers, we are now manufacturing this sock with a slightly larger calf. This was a requested feature from many reviewers and we are happy to be able to accomodate our customers in any way
- Great Quality - Unique Designs
- Sized 9-11 fits shoe sizes 5-12
- 85% Acrylic/10% Nylon and 5% Spandex
- Great for walks, runs, team sports and more!