On the first of each month, we send out a general reminder to do your BSE. It may not be the most ideal time to do the exam. The best time to check is 3-5 days after your period begins. Your breasts are not as tender or swollen during this time of the month. This is a FREE service and only takes a second of your time.
To protect your privacy and unwanted communication from us, a confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox: please read the instructions to complete the subscription.
Please consider, and be honest with yourself….
Have you done a Breast Self Exam in the last 30 days? Do you remember your results? What did you feel? Where? What will you look for the next time?
- Reminder to be set at according to your personal needs….conduct exam 5-7 days after period.
- Interactive sketch to track your personal areas of concern….reminding you where to check next time.
- Private Diary for notes on your breast exam and next actions to take.
- Mammogram reminder with area to put your health care professional’s number to make appointments.
- Breast Self Exam guides from respected professional resources.
- Email your friends and loved ones your personal reminder message
The application is available on a subscription basis for $3.99 for 3 months.
Download the Android App here: PinkRibbon. iPhone and Blackberry versions of the application will be available soon!
If you are not interested in the APP, that's ok. The email reminder is a FREE service and is a positive step in taking personal responsibility for your own breast health.